I served him some of the rice I had prepared and he told me he had eaten. I went back to the kitchen to cover it up

I served him some of the rice I had prepared and he told me he had eaten. I went back to the kitchen to cover it up and when I returned he had already removed his trouser. I immediately turned towards the kitchen pretending like I saw nothing.


"Why acting like you don't know what brought me here?" he muttered raising my gown and rubbing my laps. A wave of fear instantly washed over me and I stood up from the couch, stylishly using my hands to fan myself due to the discomfort. He pressed me back down on the couch and sat me on his lap. 

"But Sir... I... I'm too yôung for you. I can't... Sir, I can't. Please don't be offènded. I don't want to indulge in fornicáting please" I mustered my courage to say.

"You can't do what?!! Are you mád!"

"I just can't please. I see you as a father figure, someone that I look up to as my destiny helper..... If there's any other thing you want me to do outside sèx please I will do it.. I'm being honest with you, I can't lie to you." I pleaded trying not to cry.

"You still have the nerve to talk to me like that? Should I throw you out of this place?! Can you vomit all the money I've spent on you? I'm asking you!"

"I didn't say that, sir. Please, try to understand me. I didn't mean—"

He interrupted without letting me finish my words "Understand what?! It seems you don’t know who I am. Mirabel, if I walk out of that door this night, you're packing your things first thing tomorrow morning. And not just that, I'll take away everything I've ever given you."

I instantly felt weak, completely drained of the confidence to defend myself. Overwhelmed with sadness, tears began to pour down my face like a child, and I covered it with both hands. He carried me to my room, laid me on the bed and positioned behind me, proceeding with the intrusive thoughts he had in mind. From touching, romancing and so on... 

The pains surged through my head, like a bell ringing relentlessly in my brain. I wasn't a virgîn, already had sèx twice with my ex as an  undergraduate then. But the physical pain caused by Chief's trusting was excruciating.. In Short, I couldn't remember when I finally drifted off to sleep after crying for so long.

When I woke up, I was completely drained, too exhausted to even move. My body ached, and my VG was stained with semen causing that region to have a strong unpleasant odour. Chief was already preparing to leave. He told me not to worry about anything and that if I ever needed something from him that I should just give him a phone call. He placed N50,000 note on top of the pillow, peck my jaw and left. 

The Turn-Around7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is heart-breaking !! Clips taken moments before death. Soft hearted don't watch

At 24, No One Suspected That This Linda Kosowski Scene Was Real