BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio (WKRC) - A Butler County judge sentenced a former corrections officer to two years in prison for having s@x with an inmate.

BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio (WKRC) - A Butler County judge sentenced a former corrections officer to two years in prison for having s@x with an inmate. Nakisha Newell pleaded guilty to one count of sexual battery.

 
BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio (WKRC) - A Butler County judge sentenced a former corrections officer to two years in prison for having sex with an inmate. Nakisha Newell pleaded guilty to one count of sexual battery.


Newell was originally indicted on two counts of sexual battery and illegal conveyance of a communications device into the jail. She was accused of bringing a cell phone and electronic cigarettes to an inmate at the jail.  

Newell said what she did was wrong and unworthy. "I understand that I broke the law, along with that I'm also aware that I have shed a negative light on the sheriff's office, disappointed all the honorable officers who work there and are building and their careers. I've disappointed the community in which we live in and broken a huge level of trust."

At the time she was charged, Sheriff Richard Jones said he fired her as soon as he learned of the allegations. Newell had been a corrections officer for 18 months.

During her hearing, Newell said she's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder since her arrest but she takes responsibility for her actions. "I have disappointed my family, my spouse, my children and those who are close to and care about me. 


This is something I will deal with for the rest of my life. I am ashamed, embarrassed and disappointed in my own actions and all of the hurt, pain and stress I've caused everyone."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is heart-breaking !! Clips taken moments before death. Soft hearted don't watch

Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked in Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death

Boy, 16, beheaded by ISIS after failing to appear for Friday prayers